About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, United States
I am a Senior at Tyler School of Art, and have had a passion for art all my life. I'm just a student in hopes of sharing my work and thoughts with the world.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

London



Toots Zynsky, Dondolante Serena, 2000


Max Jacguard, Brickman, 2002

David Reekie, A Captive Audience?, 2000



Stephen Proctor, Double Gather, 1987


Steve Smyth Graffiti


     About 80% of my pictures from London were of glass. It was really awesome to see some of the work in person rather than slides. My friends pretty much had to pry me out of the Victoria and Albert Museum.
    Other than that, through this trip I learned not to expect anything because when you do, it usually doesn't go the way you imagined. This happened so much, and ended up being a really great thing to learn early on in the semester.

iTunes: Neutral Milk Hotel, Holland, 1945

No comments: